COLLECTIONS NOTICE Posted
Since the introduction of new protocols and ways of working last year, we have made every effort to ensure that our collection process does not compromise social distancing requirements, and that all collections are processed as safely and as efficiently as possible.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind all of our collection customers what they can do to assist us in ensuring all parcels are collected in as safe and efficient way as possible:
- Please place all orders for collection with the customer services team at least 1 hour before coming to collect your goods.
- After an order is placed, we strongly advise that you call our office on 01582 887760 to confirm the collection with our team (this ensures your collection is prioritised accordingly)
- Only orders that have been advised to the customer services team with the required 1 hours’ notice will be processed
- Please avoid placing new orders whilst on site (all orders must have 1 hours’ notice)
- During particularly busy spells, you may be allocated a parking bay to wait in until your order is ready – please stay in your vehicle whilst your order is being prepared
- Please make sure that you wear a mask and maintain a 2-metre distance from others when you are collecting goods from the warehouse
- There is a plentiful supply of hand sanitiser and masks at site for use by our customers
- Please do not attend site if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms or are self-isolating
We really appreciate your support in helping Knightsbridge maintain a safe environment for all our colleagues and customers.