SURVEY T&C'S Posted
The below refers to the £400 tool prize draw running across Professional Electrician, ECN, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
- We retain the hold to stop the competition at any given time without notice.
- You must complete the survey and enter your email address when prompted - failure to do so will result in the entrant being excluded from the prize draw.
- One winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email before 10-Mar 2021. Failure to respond to us when we contact you within the indicated time limit will result in the prize being passed on to another entrant.
- If you have any questions at any time, please contact our office on 01582 887760 and ask for the marketing team.
- Entrants received after 00:00 01-Mar 2021 will not be accepted
- Knightsbridge will not accept responsibility for prizes that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Knightsbridge reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person permitted.
- Knightsbridge reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Knightsbridge reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control makes it necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Knightsbridge, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Knightsbridge, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Knightsbridge or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Knightsbridge reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.